- Using xVM Hypervisor to deploy servers with heterogeneous operating systems
- Using Logical Domains to deploy different Solaris 11 and OpenSolaris environments on SPARC CMT (chip multithreading) systems
- Using Dynamic Domains to maximize workload isolation on SPARC systems
- Using Containers to maximize efficiency and scalability of workload
- Using Virtual Box to develop and test software in heterogeneous environments
- Mixing virtualization technologies to maximize workload density
- Using Containers to migrate Solaris 9 and Solaris 10 workloads to new hardware systems
Whatever your role in selecting, deploying, administering, or optimizing virtualization, this guide will help you gain maximum performance, value, reliability, and efficiency from your Oracle investments.