Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Organic Chemistryby Solomons, T. W. Graham; Fryhle, Craig B.; Snyder, Scott A.
step-by-step solutions for this book.
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1.The Basics: Bonding and Molecular Structure
2. Families of Carbon Compounds: Functional Groups, Intermolecular Forces, and Infrared (IR)
3. An Introduction to Organic Reactions and Their Mechanisms: Acids and Bases
4. Nomenclature and Conformations of Alkanes and Cycloalkanes
5. Stereochemistry: Chiral Molecules
6. Ionic Reactions: Nucleophilic Substitution & Elimination Reactions of Alkyl Halides
7. Alkenes & Alkynes I: Properties & Synthesis. Elimination Reactions of Alkyl Halides
8. Alkenes & Alkynes II: Addition Reactions
9. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance and Mass Spectroscopy: Tools for Structure Determination
10. Radical Reactions
11. Alcohols & Ethers
12. Alcohols from Carbonyl Compounds: Oxidation-Reduction & Organometallic Compounds
13. Conjugated Unsaturated Systems
14. Aromatic Compounds
15. Reactions of Aromatic Compounds
16. Aldehydes & Ketones: Nucleophilic Addition to the Carbonyl Group
17. Carboxylic Acids and Their Derivatives: Nucleophilic Addition-Elimination at the Acyl Carbon
18. Reactions at the α Carbon of Carbonyl Compounds: Enols and Enolates
19. Condensation and Conjugate Addition Reactions of Carbonyl Compounds: More Chemistry of Enolates
21. Phenols & Aryl Halides: Nucleophilic Aromatic SubstitutionSpecial Topic G: Carbon-Carbon Bond-Forming and Other Reactions of Transition Metal Organometallic Compounds
24. Amino Acids & Proteins
25. Nucleic Acids & Protein Synthesis