Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Organic Chemistryby Solomons, T. W. Graham; Fryhle, Craig B.; Snyder, Scott A.
step-by-step solutions for this book.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1.The Basics: Bonding and Molecular Structure
2. Families of Carbon Compounds: Functional Groups, Intermolecular Forces, and Infrared (IR)
3. An Introduction to Organic Reactions and Their Mechanisms: Acids and Bases
4. Nomenclature and Conformations of Alkanes and Cycloalkanes
5. Stereochemistry: Chiral Molecules
6. Ionic Reactions: Nucleophilic Substitution & Elimination Reactions of Alkyl Halides
7. Alkenes & Alkynes I: Properties & Synthesis. Elimination Reactions of Alkyl Halides
8. Alkenes & Alkynes II: Addition Reactions
9. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance and Mass Spectroscopy: Tools for Structure Determination
10. Radical Reactions
11. Alcohols & Ethers
12. Alcohols from Carbonyl Compounds: Oxidation-Reduction & Organometallic Compounds
13. Conjugated Unsaturated Systems
14. Aromatic Compounds
15. Reactions of Aromatic Compounds
16. Aldehydes & Ketones: Nucleophilic Addition to the Carbonyl Group
17. Carboxylic Acids and Their Derivatives: Nucleophilic Addition-Elimination at the Acyl Carbon
18. Reactions at the α Carbon of Carbonyl Compounds: Enols and Enolates
19. Condensation and Conjugate Addition Reactions of Carbonyl Compounds: More Chemistry of Enolates
21. Phenols & Aryl Halides: Nucleophilic Aromatic SubstitutionSpecial Topic G: Carbon-Carbon Bond-Forming and Other Reactions of Transition Metal Organometallic Compounds
24. Amino Acids & Proteins
25. Nucleic Acids & Protein Synthesis