Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
For undergraduate and graduate courses in Organizational Behavior.
Long considered the standard for all organizational behavior textbooks, Organizational Behavior provides the research you want, in the language your students understand. This text continues its tradition of making current, relevant research come alive for students.
The Sixteenth Edition has been thoroughly updated to reflect the most current recent research for Organizational Behavior, while maintaining its hallmark features —clear writing style, cutting-edge content, and engaging pedagogy. There’s a reason why Robbins textbooks have educated millions of students and have been translated into twenty languages–and it’s because of a commitment that provides the kind of engaging, cutting-edge material that helps students understand and connect with Organizational Behavior.
MyManagementLab for Organizational Behavior is a total learning package. MyManagementLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams–resulting in better performance in the course–and provides educators a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress.
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize Learning with MyManagementLab: Inspire the exchange of new ideas and foster intriguing discussions with the abundant resources found in MyManagementLab.
- Help Students Better Understand Their Behavioral and Interpersonal Skills: Personal Self-assessment library (S.A.L) is a learning tool that includes 69 research-based self-assessments.
- Keep Your Class Current and Relevant: The most substantial updating ever:Every chapter of the Sixteenth Edition contains new or updated features.
This package contains:
0133507645 / 9780133507645 Organizational Behavior, 16/e
0133543897 / 9780133543896 NEW MyManagementLab with Pearson eText--Access Card--for Organizational Behavior, 16/e
Table of Contents
1. What Is Organizational Behavior?
II. The Individual
2. Diversity in Organizations
3. Attitudes and Job Satisfaction
4. Emotions and Moods
5. Personality and Values
6. Perception and Individual Decision Making
7. Motivation Concepts
8. Motivation: From Concepts to Applications
III. The Group
9. Foundations of Group Behavior
10. Understanding Work Teams
13. Power and Politics
14. Conflict and Negotiation
15. Foundations of Organization Structure
IV. The Organization System
16. Organizational Culture
17. Human Resource Policies and Practices
18. Organizational Change and Stress Management
Appendix A. Research in Organizational Behavior