Your order must be $59 or more to qualify for free economy shipping.
Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace items, eBooks and apparel do not qualify for this offer.
Get Rewarded for Ordering Your Textbooks!Enroll Now
Customer ReviewsRead Reviews
Write a Review
List Price: $120.00
Key Benefit: THE most comprehensive, reality-based review of organizational behavior of its kind, this volume prepares readers to explain and predict behavior in organizations at three levels--the individual, the group, and the organization system. Features a lively, conversational style, extensive examples, case applications, skill-building modules, "Ethical" Dilemma exercises, "Myth or Science?" boxes, and more. Key Topics: Values, Attitudes, and Job Satisfaction. Personality and Emotions. Perception and Individual Decision Making. Basic Motivation Concepts. Motivation: From Concepts to Applications. Understanding Work Teams. Communication. Basic Approaches to Leadership. Contemporary Issues in Leadership. Power and Politics. Conflict and Negotiation. Technology and Work Design. Human Resource Policies and Practices. Organizational Culture. Organizational Change and Stress Management. Market: For anyone interested in organizational behavior, organizational psychology, or human relations.
Table of Contents
1. What Is Organizational Behavior?
II. THE INDIVIDUAL.
2. Foundations of Individual Behavior. 3. Values, Attitudes, and Job Satisfaction. 4. Personality and Emotions. 5. Perception and Individual Decision Making. 6. Basic Motivation Concepts. 7. Motivation: From Concepts to Applications.
III. THE GROUP.
8. Foundations of Group Behavior. 9. Understanding Work Teams. 10. Communication. 11. Basic Approaches to Leadership. 12. Contemporary Issues in Leadership. 13. Power and Politics. 14. Conflict and Negotiation.
IV. THE ORGANIZATION SYSTEM.
15. Foundations of Organization Structure. 16. Technology and Work Design. 17. Human Resource Policies and Practices. 18. Organizational Culture.
V. ORGANIZATIONAL DYNAMICS.
19. Organizational Change and Stress Management. Appendix A: The Historical Evolution of Organizational Behavior. Appendix B: Research in Organizational Behavior. Skill-Building Modules. Name Index. Organization Index. Glindex.