Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Understanding Organized Crime
2. Theories of Organized Criminal Behavior
3. The Evolution of Organized Crime: Urban Beginnings and Major Participants
4. The Evolution of Organized Crime: Southern Beginnings and Major Participants
5. The Businesses of Organized Crime
6. The Illicit Drug Trade
7. Domestic Organized Crime Groups
8. A Comparative Perspective
9. Terrorism as Organized Crime
10. Organized Crime’s Political and Corporate Alliances
11. Controlling Organized Crime
Appendix A. Selected Provisions from the 2001 USA Patriot Act
Appendix B. Chronology of White Supremacist Domestic Terrorist Incidents in the 1980s