Only two copies
in stock at this price.
from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Understanding Organized Crime
2. Theories of Organized Criminal Behavior
3. The Evolution of Organized Crime: Urban Beginnings and Major Participants
4. The Evolution of Organized Crime: Southern Beginnings and Major Participants
5. The Businesses of Organized Crime
6. The Illicit Drug Trade
7. Domestic Organized Crime Groups
8. A Comparative Perspective
9. Terrorism as Organized Crime
10. Organized Crime’s Political and Corporate Alliances
11. Controlling Organized Crime
Appendix A. Selected Provisions from the 2001 USA Patriot Act
Appendix B. Chronology of White Supremacist Domestic Terrorist Incidents in the 1980s