Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
This model doesn't really look anything like a real frog, yet somehow-by the magic of origami-is immediately identifiable as one. The most important feature is the small white triangle on each eye, which give the model a focal point.
Begin with a square of paper, frog colored on one side.
1. White side up, fold in half across the middle, bringing the bottom edge up to the top edge.
2. Unfold Step 1.
3. Using the center line as a guide, fold the four corners to the middle.
4. Fold dot to dot, bringing the horizontal edge of the triangle to lie along the folded edge. Make a neat corner on the right.