Interpret musculoskeletal images with confidence with Orthopedic Radiology: A Practical Approach! This trusted radiology reference has established itself as an ideal comprehensive source of guidance for radiologists and orthopedists at every level of training.
- Effectively interpret a full range of findings with the aid of more than 4,000 outstanding illustrations that encompass conventional radiography, ultrasound, CT, dual-energy CT, PET-CT, and all other diagnostic imaging modalities used to evaluate musculoskeletal disorders, including numerous examples of 3-D imaging.
- Master the latest trends in orthopedic radiology including the increasing emphasis on ultrasonography and MRI over other methods that expose patients to higher levels of radiation.
- Choose the best imaging approach for each patient with discussions of each technique’s accuracy, speed, and cost.
- Apply a state-of-the-art knowledge of magnetic resonance imaging interpretation with advanced guidance from renowned musculoskeletal MRI authorities.
- Find the information you need quickly and easily thanks to informative diagrams and schematics, and a quick-reference, high-yield format, including “Practical Points” summaries at the end of each chapter for quick review.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use