Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
ORTHOPEDIC MANUAL THERAPY, 2/e is extensively updated and presents all modern foundations of orthopedic manual therapy, including patient management, clinical reasoning, reflective practice, and problem solving. Its comprehensive, regional approach to the body helps therapists synthesize new research, didactic knowledge, and clinical expertise. The text first systematically explains assessment, evaluation, treatment, and contraindications.
Next, it offers in-depth insights into regional musculoskeletal conditions, supported by relevant anatomy, biomechanics, examination protocols, treatment techniques, and outcomes. Scientific research is analyzed to support the tests, techniques, and clinical reasoning presented. Hundreds of color images are provided, together with extensive scientific bibliographies.
This editionís improvements include: new chapters on neurodynamics and soft tissue mobilization; more patient cases; greater focus on clinical decision-making; and new video procedures at www.myhealthprofessionskit.com.
Table of Contents
1. Orthopedic Manual Therapy
2. Orthopaedic Manual Therapy Assessment
3. Orthopedic Manual Therapy Clinical Assessment
4. Treatment and Re-Examination
5. Manual Therapy of the Cervical Spine
6. Manual Therapy of the Temporomandibular Joint
7. Manual Therapy of the Thoracic
8. Manual Therapy of the Shoulder Physical Examination
9. Manual Therapy of the Physical Examination
10. Manual Therapy of the Lumbar Patient History
11. Manual Therapy of the Sacroiliac
12. Manual Therapy of the Hip
13. Manual Therapy of the Knee
14. Manual Therapy of the Foot and Ankle
16. Soft-Tissue Mobilization
Discussion of Case Studies