The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.
The Rental and eBook copies of this book are not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included. This is true even if the title states it includes any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.
Table of Contents
Unit I: Introduction to Motor Skills and Abilities
1. The Classification of Motor Skills
2. The Measurement of Motor Performance
3. Motor Abilities
Unit II: Introduction to Motor Control
4. Neuromotor Basis for Motor Control
5. Motor Control Theories
6. Sensory Components of Motor Control
7. Performance and Motor Control Characteristics of Functional Skills