Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
2. Earth’s Lithosphere: Geologic Time and Building Blocks
3. Earth’s Lithosphere: Plate Tectonics
4. The Fluid Earth: Atmosphere
5. The Fluid Earth: Hydrosphere and Air-Sea Interactions
6. Our Living Planet: Earth’s Ecosphere
7. Biogeochemical Cycles of Carbon, Nutrients, and Oxygen
8. Historical Framework of Global Environmental Change
9. Human Forcings on the Ecosphere: World Population, Development and Resource Consumption
10. The Changing Earth Surface: Terrestrial Vegetation
11. The Changing Earth Surface: Land and Water
12. The Changing Atmosphere: Acid Deposition and Photochemical Smog
13. The Changing Atmosphere: Pleistocene and Holocene Environmental Change
14. The Changing Atmosphere: Global Warming and Stratospheric Ozone Depletion
15. Human Dimensions of Global Environmental Change