Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
2. Earth’s Lithosphere: Geologic Time and Building Blocks
3. Earth’s Lithosphere: Plate Tectonics
4. The Fluid Earth: Atmosphere
5. The Fluid Earth: Hydrosphere and Air-Sea Interactions
6. Our Living Planet: Earth’s Ecosphere
7. Biogeochemical Cycles of Carbon, Nutrients, and Oxygen
8. Historical Framework of Global Environmental Change
9. Human Forcings on the Ecosphere: World Population, Development and Resource Consumption
10. The Changing Earth Surface: Terrestrial Vegetation
11. The Changing Earth Surface: Land and Water
12. The Changing Atmosphere: Acid Deposition and Photochemical Smog
13. The Changing Atmosphere: Pleistocene and Holocene Environmental Change
14. The Changing Atmosphere: Global Warming and Stratospheric Ozone Depletion
15. Human Dimensions of Global Environmental Change