More New and Used
from Private Sellers
Usually Ships in 3-5 Business Days
Starting at $76.05
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
Renting is easy, fast, and cheap! Renting from eCampus.com can save you hundreds of dollars compared to the cost of new or used books each semester. At the end of the semester, simply ship the book back to us with a free UPS shipping label! No need to worry about selling it back.
How do rental returns work?
Returning books is as easy as possible. As your rental due date approaches, we will email you several courtesy reminders. When you are ready to return, you can print a free UPS shipping label from our website at any time. Then, just return the book to your UPS driver or any staffed UPS location. You can even use the same box we shipped it in!
What version or edition is this?
This is the Reprint edition with a publication date of 1/28/2014.
What is included with this book?
Mary McClintock Fulkerson is Professor of Theology at Duke University Divinity School.
Sheila Briggs is Associate Professor at the School of Religion at University of Southern California.
Table of Contents
Introduction, Sheila Briggs & Mary McClintock Fulkerson
I: Feminist Theology at the Crossroads
1. Feminist theology and the global imagination, Serene Jones
2. Feminist theology and the Jewish tradition, Melissa Raphael
3. What is Feminist Theology?, Sheila Briggs
II: Changing Contexts
4. Transethnic feminist theology of Asia: Globalization, identities, and solidarities, Namsoon Kang
5. Gynocentric thealogy of Tantric Hinduism: A meditation upon the Devi, Neela Bhattacharya Saxena
6. Globalization and religion: analysis from an Afro-Columbian feminist perspective, Maricel Mena Lopez
7. 'The world palpitates': Globalization and the religious faith and practices of Latin American women, Nancy E. Bedford
8. Globalization, women, and religion in the Middle East, Azza M. Karam
9. Interrupting 'global-speak': a feminist theological response from southern Africa to globalization, Denise M. Ackermann
10. 1. Theological perspective on mutual solidarity in the context of globalization: the Circle's experience, Elizabeth Amoah
11. Woman lost in the global maze: women and religion in East Africa under globalization, Philomena Njeri Mwaura
12. Feminist theologies and the European context, Lisa Isherwood
13. Globalization the second wave of colonization: impacts on wahine Maori., Tui Cadigan
14. First nation, empire and globalization, Andrea Smith
15. 1. Feminism, Inc.: Globalization and North American feminist theologies, Thandeka
III: Changing Contents
16. Beyond theology of religions: the epistemological and ethical challenges of inter-religious engagement, Sharon D. Welch
17. Beyond the god/man duo: globalization, feminist theology, and religious subjectivity, Ellen T. Armour
18. Feminist theologies of a world scripture/s in the globalization era, Musa W. Dube
19. The challenges of globalization for Muslim women, Zayn Kassam
20. Theology and identity in the context of globalization, Maria Pilar Aquino
21. Doing a theology from disappeared bodies: theology, sexuality, and the excluded bodies of the discourses of Latin American Liberation Theology, Marcella Althaus-Reid
22. Globalization and women's bodies in Latin America, Maria Christina Ventura
23. Globalization and narrative, Cheryl Kirk-Duggan
24. La Morenita on skis: Women's popular Marian piety and feminist research on religion, Elena Vuola
25. Feminist ritual practice, Theresa Berger
26. Globalization, women's transnational migration, and religious de-traditioning, Kathryn Tanner