Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Dwijendra Tripathi was the Kasturbhai Lalbhai Professor of Business History, Indian Institute of Management Ahmadabad.
Jyoti Jumani is a freelance teacher, researcher, and writer.
Table of Contents
List of Tables
1. Indian Business at Independence: A Synoptic View
2. Independence: A New Business Climate
3. Private Enterprise in the Nehru Era
4. Public Sector in the Nehru Era
5. The Tumultuous Decade
6. Towards Hope
7. Into a New Age
8. Crisis in Family Business
9. Business Education and the Rise of a Managerial Class
10. On Structure and Strategies
11. Summing Up
I. Consolidated List of Public Sector Enterprises
II. Category-wise List of Public Sector Enterprise
III. Business on the Fringes: A Note on Cooperative Enterprises