Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
Daniel Garber is Professor of Philosophy at Princeton University.
Donald Rutherford is Professor of Philosophy at the University of California, San Diego.
Table of Contents
1. What Someone May Have Whispered in Elisabeth's Ear, Vlad Alexandrescu
2. Whichcote and the Cambridge Platonists on Human Nature: An Interpretation and Defense, John Russell Roberts
3. Spinoza's Deification of Existence, Yitzhak Y. Melamed
4. Leibniz on Spinoza's Political Philosophy, Mogens Laerke
5. Motion in Leibniz's Middle Years: A Compatibilist Approach, Stephen Puryear
6. Leibniz's Ontology of Relations: A Last Word?, Massimo Mugnai
7. Leibniz and Monadic Domination, Shane Duarte
8. Toland, Leibniz, and Active Matter, Stewart Duncan
9. Newton's Ontology of Omnipresence and Infinite Space, J. E. McGuire and Edward Slowik
10. Epistemological Commitment in Hume's Treatise, Louis E. Loeb
11. Review Essay: Descartes on Forms and Mechanisms, by Helen Hattab, and Descartes's Changing Mind, by Peter Machamer and J. E. McGuire, Tad M. Schmalz
Index of Names
Notes to Contributors