Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
Robert Pasnau is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Colorado Boulder. He received his PhD in 1994 from Cornell University, and has published widely on the history of philosophy. He won the APA Book Prize for Thomas Aquinas on Human Nature (CUP, 2002), and has more recently published The Cambridge History of Medieval Philosophy (CUP, 2010) and Metaphysical Themes 1274-1671 (OUP, 2011).
Table of Contents
1. Boethius on the Problem of Desert, PETER KING
2. Genuine Agency, Somehow Shared? The Holy Spirit and Other Gifts, MARILYN MCCORD ADAMS
3. What Lucifer Wanted: Anselm, Aquinas, and Scotus on the Object of the First Evil Choice, GIORGIO PINI
4. Some Twelfth-Century Reflections on Mereological Essentialism, ANDREW ARLIG
5. Why Are the Habits Necessary? An Inquiry into Aquinas' Moral Psychology, JEAN PORTER
6. Olivi on Consciousness and Self-Knowledge: The Phenomenology, Metaphysics, and Epistemology of Mind's Reflexivity, SUSAN BROWER-TOLAND
7. Duns Scotus on Essence and Existence, RICHARD CROSS
Yahya 'Adi on the Location of God, PETER ADAMSON and ROBERT WISNOVSKY