Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Russ Shafer-Landau is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He is the author of Moral Realism: A Defence (OUP 2003), which received an honourable mention for the 2005 APA Book Prize, and Whatever Happened to Good and Evil? (OUP 2004).
Table of Contents
Notes on Contributors
1. The Relational Nature of the Good, Christine Korsgaard
2. Value and Reasons to Favor, Jonathan Way
3. On Being Social in Metaethics, Kate Manne
4. Reasons, Commitment, and the Will, Ruth Chang
5. Two Dualisms of Practical Reason, Dale Dorsey
6. On the (In)Significance of Moral Disagreement for Moral Knowledge, Jason Decker and Daniel Groll
7. Moral Error Theory and the Belief Problem, Jussi Suikkanen
8. Truth Conditions and the Meaning of Ethical Terms, Alex Silk
9. Properties for Nothing, Facts for Free? Expressivism's Deflationary Gambit, Terence Cuneo
10. Believing in Expressivism, Teemu Toppinen
11. Tempered Expressivism, Mark Schroeder