Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Karen Bennett is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Cornell University.
Dean W. Zimmerman is Professor of Philosophy at Rutgers University, New Jersey.
Table of Contents
Oxford Studies in Metaphysics: Younger Scholar Prize Announcement
I. FINDING THE FUNDAMENTAL
1. Naturalness, Cian Dorr and John Hawthorne
2. Fundamental Properties of Fundamental Properties, Maya Eddon
3. Absolutism vs. Comparativism about Quantity, Shamik Dasgupta
II. ONTOLOGICAL COMMITMENTS: WORDS AND SLOTS
4. Modal Quantification without Worlds, Bill Dunaway
5. Slots in Universals, Cody Gilmore
6. Against Parthood, Theodore Sider
7. Composition as General Identity, Aaron Cotnoir
8. Cut the Pie Any Way You Like? Cotnoir on General Identity, Katherine Hawley
IV. THE A-THEORY OF TIME
9. Living on the Brink, or Welcome Back, Growing Block!, Fabrice Correia and Sven Rosenkranz
10. Fighting the Zombie of the Growing Salami, David Braddon-Mitchell
11. Changing Truthmakers: Reply to Tallant and Ingram, Ross P. Cameron