Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Paul Ozin, Barrister, 23 Essex Street Chambers,Heather Norton, Judge, Canterbury Crown Court
Paul Ozin is a Barrister at 23 Essex Street, the Chambers of Charles Miskin QC, specialising in criminal law and associated civil, regulatory and disciplinary proceedings.
Heather Norton is a Judge at Canterbury Crown Court. She was formerly a Barrister at QEB Hollis Whiteman, specializing in criminal law and associated, regulatory and disciplinary proceedings.
Table of Contents
2. Powers to Stop and Search: Part I
3. Arrest: Part II
4. Detention: Part III
5. Treatment: Part IV
6. Identification: Part V, Code D
7. Interview: Part V, Code E
8. The Detention and Treatment of Vulnerable Suspects
9. Evidence: Part VIII
Appendix 1 - Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984, as amended
Appendix 2 - PACE Codes of Practice