Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Paul Ozin, Barrister, 23 Essex Street Chambers,Heather Norton, Judge, Canterbury Crown Court
Paul Ozin is a Barrister at 23 Essex Street, the Chambers of Charles Miskin QC, specialising in criminal law and associated civil, regulatory and disciplinary proceedings.
Heather Norton is a Judge at Canterbury Crown Court. She was formerly a Barrister at QEB Hollis Whiteman, specializing in criminal law and associated, regulatory and disciplinary proceedings.
Table of Contents
2. Powers to Stop and Search: Part I
3. Arrest: Part II
4. Detention: Part III
5. Treatment: Part IV
6. Identification: Part V, Code D
7. Interview: Part V, Code E
8. The Detention and Treatment of Vulnerable Suspects
9. Evidence: Part VIII
Appendix 1 - Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984, as amended
Appendix 2 - PACE Codes of Practice