Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
MARIANNE ROSNER KLIMCHUK is the Chairperson and Professor of Packaging Design at the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) in New York City and Partner at designPracticum, specialists in design leadership and management.
SANDRA A. KRASOVEC is Associate Professor of Packaging Design at FIT and Partner at designPracticum, specialists in design leadership and management.
Table of Contents
1. Accounting for the Past
2. Defining Packaging Design
3. Elements of the Packaging Design
4. The Design Process
5. The Packaging Design Profession
Consumer Product Categories
Materials & Tools