Only one copy
in stock at this price.
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
Part I: The Paralegal Profession
1. The Definition and Role of a Paralegal
2. Paralegal Careers and Career Preparation
Part II: An Introduction to The American Legal System
3. Sources of American Law and the Civil and Criminal Law System
4. The Court Systems, Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
Part III: Legal Ethics and Professional Responsibility for Paralegals
5. The Regulation of Paralegals and an Introduction to Legal Ethics
6. The "Big Three" Legal Ethics Areas
7. Other Legal Ethics Rules for Paralegals
Part IV: Paralegal Skills
8. Skills for Workplace Success
9. Conducting Legal Research and Briefing Court Cases
10. Legal Writing
11. Interviewing, Investigating, and Negotiation
Part V: Legal Specialty Areas for Paralegals
12. Business-Related Legal Specialty Areas
13. Other Legal Specialty Areas