More New and Used
from Private Sellers
In Stock Usually Ships in 24 Hours.
Currently Available, Usually Ships in 24-48 Hours
720 day subscription
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
Renting is easy, fast, and cheap! Renting from eCampus.com can save you hundreds of dollars compared to the cost of new or used books each semester. At the end of the semester, simply ship the book back to us with a free UPS shipping label! No need to worry about selling it back.
How do rental returns work?
Returning books is as easy as possible. As your rental due date approaches, we will email you several courtesy reminders. When you are ready to return, you can print a free UPS shipping label from our website at any time. Then, just return the book to your UPS driver or any staffed UPS location. You can even use the same box we shipped it in!
What version or edition is this?
This is the 4th edition with a publication date of 7/31/2012.
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Paramedic Care: Principles & Practice, Fourth Edition,is intended to serve as a foundational guide and reference to paramedicine. Developed to stay ahead of current trends and practices in paramedicine, all seven volumes are based on the National EMS Education Standardsand the accompanying Paramedic Instructional Guidelines. Volume 7, Operations,focuses on Paramedic-related operational issues and includes a review of ground ambulance operations, new changes in terminology that have been established through the NIMS process, a new chapter on air medical operations, and updated coverage on responding to terrorist acts.
Table of Contents
1. Ground Ambulance Operations
2. Incident Management
3. Multiple-Casualty Incidents
4. Air Medical
5. Vehicle Extrication
6. Hazardous Materials
7. Crime Scene Awareness
8. Rural EMS
9. Responding to Terrorist Acts