More New and Used
from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
This is the 4th edition with a publication date of 2/21/2012.
What is included with this book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Paramedic Care: Principles & Practice, Fourth Edition,is intended to serve as a foundational guide and reference to paramedicine. Developed to stay ahead of current trends and practices in paramedicine, all seven volumes are based on the National EMS Education Standardsand the accompanying Paramedic Instructional Guidelines. Volume 2, Paramedicine Fundamentals,covers basic paramedic-level knowledge in pathophysiology, human life-span development, and pharmacology. It also covers key advanced-level skills in intravenous access and medication administration as well as airway management and ventilation.
Table of Contents
2. Human Life Span Development
3. Emergency Pharmacology
4. Intravenous Access and Medication Administration
5. Airway Management and Ventilation