Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
Renting is easy, fast, and cheap! Renting from eCampus.com can save you hundreds of dollars compared to the cost of new or used books each semester. At the end of the semester, simply ship the book back to us with a free UPS shipping label! No need to worry about selling it back.
How do rental returns work?
Returning books is as easy as possible. As your rental due date approaches, we will email you several courtesy reminders. When you are ready to return, you can print a free UPS shipping label from our website at any time. Then, just return the book to your UPS driver or any staffed UPS location. You can even use the same box we shipped it in!
What version or edition is this?
This is the 4th edition with a publication date of 2/21/2012.
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Paramedic Care: Principles & Practice, Fourth Edition,is intended to serve as a foundational guide and reference to paramedicine. Developed to stay ahead of current trends and practices in paramedicine, all seven volumes are based on the National EMS Education Standardsand the accompanying Paramedic Instructional Guidelines. Volume 2, Paramedicine Fundamentals,covers basic paramedic-level knowledge in pathophysiology, human life-span development, and pharmacology. It also covers key advanced-level skills in intravenous access and medication administration as well as airway management and ventilation.
Table of Contents
2. Human Life Span Development
3. Emergency Pharmacology
4. Intravenous Access and Medication Administration
5. Airway Management and Ventilation