More New and Used
from Private Sellers
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
Pathophysiology Made Incredibly Easy!
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
Renting is easy, fast, and cheap! Renting from eCampus.com can save you hundreds of dollars compared to the cost of new or used books each semester. At the end of the semester, simply ship the book back to us with a free UPS shipping label! No need to worry about selling it back.
How do rental returns work?
Returning books is as easy as possible. As your rental due date approaches, we will email you several courtesy reminders. When you are ready to return, you can print a free UPS shipping label from our website at any time. Then, just return the book to your UPS driver or any staffed UPS location. You can even use the same box we shipped it in!
What version or edition is this?
This is the 5th edition with a publication date of 4/25/2012.
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
One of the top-selling titles from the Incredibly Easy series, the fully updated 5th edition of Pathophysiology Made Incredibly Easypresents information vital to nurses and student nurses on the difficult topic of pathophysiology in an easy-to-learn, easy-to-remember approach -- as only Incredibly Easy titles can do! This entertaining, practical, and informative reference reviews the basics of pathophysiology including an overview of the cell and its components, cell division, degeneration and aging, homeostasis, disease and illness. All content has been reviewed and updated to help you become a whiz on pathophysiology, diagnostic tests, signs and symptoms, treatments, and more . . . Specific chapters address cancer, infection, immune disorders, and genetics and you'll find less-common disorders highlighted in an extensive chart in the appendix If you are still learning, Pathophysiology Made Incredibly Easywill help you master complex subjects in minutes with special elements found throughout the text to make it easy to understand and remember key points and information, including: The "Battling illness" logo that highlights treatment options The "Now I get it" logo that illustrates difficult concepts A quick review "That's a wrap!" at the end of each chapter to reinforce what you've learned The newest NCLEX-type alternate-format questions in the Practice Makes Perfect section And if that's not enough you can go online to the easiest website to use . . . ever . . . where you'll find valuable resources, including clinical art, study cards, memory joggers, and Pathophysiology animations Written by nurses and for nurses, Pathophysiology Made Incredibly Easy, 5th edition, will help you conquer the toughest-to-learn topics in nursing!
Table of Contents
1. Pathophysiology basics 2. Cadiovascular system 3. Respiratory system 4. Neurologic system 5. Gastrointestinal system 6. Musculoskeletal system 7. Endocrine system 8. Renal system 9. Hematologic system 10. Immune system 11. Infection 12. Cancer 13. Genetics Appendices Practice makes perfect Less common disorders Glossary Selected references Credits