Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
An industry-focused guide to patternmaking with Gerber AccuMark software.
Patternmaking and Grading: Using Gerber AccuMark Pattern Design, 1/e examines every aspect of patternmaking and grading using Gerber AccuMark Pattern Design software and hones in on the job responsibilities often assigned to apparel patternmakers and graders. Rather than focus solely on software commands, the text incorporates invaluable insight gained from the author’s extensive experience as an industry insider. Lessons, exercises, and quizzes focus not only on teaching the software, but also on preparing students to be successful industry professionals. Chapters cover all aspects of patternmaking, including pattern creation, drafting, digitizing, plotting, knockoffs, data conversion, spec sheets, and costing markers.
Teaching and Learning Experience
Patternmaking and Grading has been designed to be the most effective and robust text on the market. It provides:
- Robust, current content: Lininger offers up-to-date content referencing the most recent software and industry practices.
- Chapters designed for learning: Logical organization and effective chapter features help students truly master chapter material.
- Downloadable pattern data: Sample patterns and templates help students practice in-text procedures.
- A truly customizable resource: Instructors can customize the text to best suit their individual needs.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 - AccuMark
Chapter 2 - Pattern Design System
Chapter 3 - Creating Models
Chapter 4 - Creating Pieces, Creating Styles
Chapter 5 - Pattern Input through Digitizing
Chapter 6 - Pattern Input through Draft
Chapter 7 - Plotting
Chapter 8 - Measure
Chapter 9 - Point
Chapter 10 - Editing Attributes and Internal Labels
Chapter 11 - Line Menu
Chapter 12 - Line Menu
Chapter 13 - Piece Menu
Chapter 14 - Modifying Pieces
Chapter 15 - Grading
Chapter 16 - Finishing Touches
Chapter 17 - Production Ready