Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
MaryAnn Hogan, MSN, RN has been a Professor at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. She has taught in diploma, associate degree, and baccalaureate nursing programs. A former item writer for the CAT NCLEX-RN® exam, Ms. Hogan has been teaching review courses throughout to a number of publications in the areas of adult health, pharmacology, and fundamentals of nursing. She is a member
of the American Nurses Association and Sigma Theta Tau, the International Honor Society for Nursing.
Table of Contents
1. Fluid Balance and Imbalances
2. Sodium Balance and Imbalances
3. Potassium Balance and Imbalances
4. Calcium Balance and Imbalances
5. Magnesium Balance and Imbalances
6. Chloride Balance and Imbalances
7. Phosphorus Balance and Imbalances
8. Acid-Base Balance and Imbalances
9. Replacement Therapies for Fluid and Electrolyte Imbalances
Appendix. Practice to Pass & Case Study Suggested Answers