Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
MaryAnn Hogan, MSN, RN has been a Professor at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. She has taught in diploma, associate degree, and baccalaureate nursing programs. A former item writer for the CAT NCLEX-RN® exam, Ms. Hogan has been teaching review courses throughout to a number of publications in the areas of adult health, pharmacology, and fundamentals of nursing. She is a member
of the American Nurses Association and Sigma Theta Tau, the International Honor Society for Nursing.
1. Fluid Balance and Imbalances
2. Sodium Balance and Imbalances
3. Potassium Balance and Imbalances
4. Calcium Balance and Imbalances
5. Magnesium Balance and Imbalances
6. Chloride Balance and Imbalances
7. Phosphorus Balance and Imbalances
8. Acid-Base Balance and Imbalances
9. Replacement Therapies for Fluid and Electrolyte Imbalances
Appendix. Practice to Pass & Case Study Suggested Answers