Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
1. The Nursing Process
2. Overview of Health Assessment
3. Overview of Communication
4. Overview of Professional Standards
5. Health Promotion throughout the Life Span
6. Overview of Skills Necessary for Safe Practice
7. Meeting Basic Human Needs
8. Meeting Needs of Clients with Pain
9. Meeting Needs of Perioperative Clients
10. Meeting Needs of Clients with Altered Skin Integrity, Sensory Perception, or Mobility
11. Administering Medications and Intravenous Fluids