Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
of the American Nurses Association and Sigma Theta Tau, the International Honor Society for Nursing.
Table of Contents
1. The Nursing Process
2. Overview of Health Assessment
3. Overview of Communication
4. Overview of Professional Standards
5. Health Promotion throughout the Life Span
6. Overview of Skills Necessary for Safe Practice
7. Meeting Basic Human Needs
8. Meeting Needs of Clients with Pain
9. Meeting Needs of Perioperative Clients
10. Meeting Needs of Clients with Altered Skin Integrity, Sensory Perception, or Mobility
11. Administering Medications and Intravenous Fluids