Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Table of Contents
1. Medical Terminology
2. Anatomy and Physiology
3. Microbiology and Infection Control
4. Pharmacology and Anesthesia
5. Biomedical Sciences and Technology
6. The Surgical Environment
7. Surgical Asepsis
8. The Surgical Patient
9. Wound Management
10. Instrumentation, Equipment, and Case Preparation
11. Professional Aspects
12. General Surgery
13. Obstetrics and Gynecological Surgery
14. Genitourinary Surgery
15. Head and Neck Surgery
16. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
17. Orthopedic Surgery
19. Ophthalmic Surgery
20. Thoracic, Cardiac, and Vascular Surgery
21. Practice Test