Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Prepare your students for physical therapy practice with this up-to-date and accessible introduction to the major diseases and disabilities common to children who require physical therapy and the examination techniques and interventions commonly used in their rehabilitation. This fifth edition of Tecklin’s Pediatric Physical Therapy Pediatric Physical Therapy provides basic medical information regarding common clinical diagnostic categories, followed by coverage of physical therapy evaluation, treatment, and special issues within each diagnostic group. In addition, case studies accessible online at thePoint support the book’s strong focus on clinical decision-making.
Featuring new chapters on autism and obesity, new authors, the latest research, and much more, this fifth edition continues to provide just the right amount of information needed to prepare students for practice without overwhelming them with unnecessary detail. The fifth edition enables you to:
Extend your students’ learning online with robust learning resources, including:
- A wide range of Case Studies that help students build their clinical decision-making skills
- Anywhere, anytime access to the full book online
Save time planning and spend more time with your students with online Instructors’ Resources including:
- PowerPoint slides
- Image Bank