More New and Used
from Private Sellers
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
This is the 1st edition with a publication date of 3/9/2014.
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Andrea Rubboli, Division of Cardiology and Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory, Ospedale Maggiore, Bologna, Italy,Eric Eeckhout, Division of Cardiology, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois, Lausanne, Switzerland,Gregory Lip, University of Birmingham, Centre for Cardiovascular Sciences, City Hospital, Birmingham, UK
Table of Contents
1. General aspects, Andrea Rubboli, David P. Faxon, Axel Schlitt, Gregory Y.H. Lip
2. Percutaneous coronary intervention, Pasi P. Karjalainen, Kurt Huber, Gerard Helft, Andrea Rubboli, Eric Eeckhout
3. Oral anticoagulation therapy, Freek W.A. Verheugt, Sam Schulman, Andrea Rubboli, Jonathan L. Halperin, Gregory Y. H. Lip
4. Percutaneous coronary intervention in the patient on oral anticoagulation, K. E. Juhani Airaksinen, Andrea Rubboli, Deepak L. Bhatt, Eric Eeckhout, Gregory Y.H. Lip
5. Clinical pharmacology of the antithrombotic agents, Thomas Cuisset, Lars H. Rasmussen, Stefan K. James, Giancarlo Agnelli, Gregory Y. H. Lip