More New and Used
from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
Renting is easy, fast, and cheap! Renting from eCampus.com can save you hundreds of dollars compared to the cost of new or used books each semester. At the end of the semester, simply ship the book back to us with a free UPS shipping label! No need to worry about selling it back.
How do rental returns work?
Returning books is as easy as possible. As your rental due date approaches, we will email you several courtesy reminders. When you are ready to return, you can print a free UPS shipping label from our website at any time. Then, just return the book to your UPS driver or any staffed UPS location. You can even use the same box we shipped it in!
What version or edition is this?
This is the 1st edition with a publication date of 3/1/2014.
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Andrea Rubboli, Division of Cardiology and Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory, Ospedale Maggiore, Bologna, Italy,Eric Eeckhout, Division of Cardiology, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois, Lausanne, Switzerland,Gregory Lip, University of Birmingham, Centre for Cardiovascular Sciences, City Hospital, Birmingham, UK
Table of Contents
1. General aspects, Andrea Rubboli, David P. Faxon, Axel Schlitt, Gregory Y.H. Lip
2. Percutaneous coronary intervention, Pasi P. Karjalainen, Kurt Huber, Gerard Helft, Andrea Rubboli, Eric Eeckhout
3. Oral anticoagulation therapy, Freek W.A. Verheugt, Sam Schulman, Andrea Rubboli, Jonathan L. Halperin, Gregory Y. H. Lip
4. Percutaneous coronary intervention in the patient on oral anticoagulation, K. E. Juhani Airaksinen, Andrea Rubboli, Deepak L. Bhatt, Eric Eeckhout, Gregory Y.H. Lip
5. Clinical pharmacology of the antithrombotic agents, Thomas Cuisset, Lars H. Rasmussen, Stefan K. James, Giancarlo Agnelli, Gregory Y. H. Lip