More New and Used
from Private Sellers
Usually Ships in 3-5 Business Days
Starting at $25.46
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
This is the 1st edition with a publication date of 3/1/2014.
What is included with this book?
Andrea Rubboli, Division of Cardiology and Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory, Ospedale Maggiore, Bologna, Italy,Eric Eeckhout, Division of Cardiology, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois, Lausanne, Switzerland,Gregory Lip, University of Birmingham, Centre for Cardiovascular Sciences, City Hospital, Birmingham, UK
Table of Contents
1. General aspects, Andrea Rubboli, David P. Faxon, Axel Schlitt, Gregory Y.H. Lip
2. Percutaneous coronary intervention, Pasi P. Karjalainen, Kurt Huber, Gerard Helft, Andrea Rubboli, Eric Eeckhout
3. Oral anticoagulation therapy, Freek W.A. Verheugt, Sam Schulman, Andrea Rubboli, Jonathan L. Halperin, Gregory Y. H. Lip
4. Percutaneous coronary intervention in the patient on oral anticoagulation, K. E. Juhani Airaksinen, Andrea Rubboli, Deepak L. Bhatt, Eric Eeckhout, Gregory Y.H. Lip
5. Clinical pharmacology of the antithrombotic agents, Thomas Cuisset, Lars H. Rasmussen, Stefan K. James, Giancarlo Agnelli, Gregory Y. H. Lip