Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
Financial Literacy Pre-Test
1. Overview of a Financial Plan
PART I. TOOLS FOR FINANCIAL PLANNING
2. Planning with Personal Financial Statements
3. Applying Time Value Concepts
4. Using Tax Concepts for Planning
PART II. MANAGING YOUR LIQUIDITY
5. Banking and Interest Rates
6. Managing Your Money
7. Assessing and Securing Your Credit
8. Managing Your Credit
PART III. PERSONAL FINANCING
9. Personal Loans
10. Purchasing and Financing a Home
PART IV. PROTECTING YOUR WEALTH
11. Auto and Homeowner’s Insurance
12. Health and Disability Insurance
13. Life Insurance
PART V. PERSONAL INVESTING
14. Investing Fundamentals
15. Investing in Stocks
16. Investing in Bonds
17. Investing in Mutual Funds
18. Asset Allocation
PART VI. RETIREMENT AND ESTATE PLANNING
19. Retirement Planning
20. Estate Planning
PART VII. SYNTHESIS OF FINANCIAL PLANNING
21. Integrating the Components of a Financial Plan
Financial Literacy Post-Test
Appendix A. Your Career
Appendix B. Projects
Appendix C. Financial Tables