Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Table of Contents
I. FINANCIAL PLANNING.
2. Measuring Your Financial Health and Making a Plan.
3. Understanding the Time Value of Money.
4. Tax Planning and Strategies.
II. MANAGING YOUR MONEY.
6. Using Credit Cards: The Role of Open Credit.
7. Using Consumer Loans: The Role of Planned Borrowing.
8. The Home and Automobile Decision.
III. PROTECTING YOURSELF.
10. Property and Liability Insurance.
IV. MANAGING YOUR INVESTMENTS.
12. Securities Markets.
13. Investing in Stocks.
14. Investing in Bonds and Other Alternatives.
15. Mutual Funds: An Easy Way to Diversify.
V. LIFE CHANGES.
17. Estate Planning: Saving Your Heirs Money and Headaches.
18. Fitting the Pieces Together.
Appendix A. Compound Sum of $1.
Appendix B. Present Value of $1.
Appendix C. Compound Sum of an Annuity of $1 for n Periods.
Appendix D. Present Value of an Annuity of $1 for n Periods.
Appendix E. Monthly Installment Loan Tables.