Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
More than 100 cases teach how you how to apply pharmacotherapeutic concepts to real-world clinical situations
Pharmacotherapy Principles and Practice Study Guide, Third Edition, includes more than 100 patient cases that correspond to chapters in the third edition of Pharmacotherapy Principles and Practice. These cases are presented in realistic fashion, using terms and abbreviations that would normally be found in a patient's medical record. Patients in these cases have drug therapy problems requiring identification and management. For each case, you will be asked to develop a Patient Database, Drug Therapy Problem Worksheet, and Pharmacotherapy Care Plan, using the forms provided. With Pharmacotherapy Principles and Practice Study Guide you will learn how to navigate through the process of applying your knowledge of pharmacotherapy to specific patient cases by organizing patient data to logically assess a patient's medication issues and formulate a sound pharmacotherapy care plan.
EACH CASE INCLUDES:
- Learning Objectives
- Patient Presentation
- Targeted Questions followed by hints that refer you to pages in Pharmacotherapy Principles and Practice, Third Edition, where you can find the information necessary to answer the question
- Global Perspective which highlights an issue related to the case that is important to countries outside of North America or involves selected ethic groups or races
- Case Summary
- Student Workup where you are asked to review the patient case for missing information and to complete the various patient forms