Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
- Prologue: The age of resistance
- PART I: CRISIS
- 1. The Queen’s question
- 2. The biopolitics of pleasure and salvation
- 3. Anomie I: Social ethos and political cynicism
- 4. The crisis as spectacle
- PART II: PHILOSOPHY
- 5. Adikia: The eternal return of resistance
- 6. Anomie II: Disobedience, resistance, sovereignty
- 7. Political ontologies
- 8. People, multitude, crowd
- PART III: RESISTANCE
- 9. Stasis Syntagma: The subjects and types of resistance
- 10. Demos in the square
- 11. Lessons of political strategy
- Epilogue: The Europe to come