Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Phlebotomy Practice and Quality Assessment Basics
2. Ethical, Legal, and Regulatory Issues
3. Basic Medical Terminology, the Human Body, and the Cardiovascular System
4. Safety and Infection Control
5. Documentation, Specimen Handling, and Transportation
6. Blood Collection Equipment
7. Preexamination/Preanalytical Complications in Blood Collection
8. Venipuncture Procedures
9. Capillary Blood Specimens
10. Pediatric and Geriatric Procedures
11. Special Collections