Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
1. Phlebotomy Practice and Quality Assessment Basics
2. Ethical, Legal, and Regulatory Issues
3. Basic Medical Terminology, the Human Body, and the Cardiovascular System
4. Safety and Infection Control
5. Documentation, Specimen Handling, and Transportation
6. Blood Collection Equipment
7. Preexamination/Preanalytical Complications in Blood Collection
8. Venipuncture Procedures
9. Capillary Blood Specimens
10. Pediatric and Geriatric Procedures
11. Special Collections