Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Phlebotomy Practice and Quality Assessment Basics
2. Ethical, Legal, and Regulatory Issues
3. Basic Medical Terminology, the Human Body, and the Cardiovascular System
4. Safety and Infection Control
5. Documentation, Specimen Handling, and Transportation
6. Blood Collection Equipment
7. Preexamination/Preanalytical Complications in Blood Collection
8. Venipuncture Procedures
9. Capillary Blood Specimens
10. Pediatric and Geriatric Procedures
11. Special Collections