from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Master Photoshop CS5 project-by-project! Using a celebrated combination of real world examples, step-by-step projects and professional advice, two internationally recognized authors and Adobe Photoshop Ambassadors guide you through this powerful software package so you can start creating your own works of art in no time.
Broken into three parts to form a structured, self-study guide, Photoshop CS5: Essential Skills covers all the foundation skills to get you going, and then more advanced techniques to truly hone your image editing skills. A complete section of step-by-step imaging projects helps you practice your skills and learn how to create professional quality images.
- Over 12 hours of high-definition movie tutorials
- Full resolution project images in Raw, TIFF and JPEG file formats
- Multilayered Image Files
- More than 100 royalty-free stock images
- Presets and Actions to fast-track your workflow
* Beginner to intermediate coverage of Photoshop CS5 with clear instruction, a visual approach and step-by-step practice projects
* Takes you through the features and techniques needed to retouch, enhance and montage photographs, with guidance on developing an efficient workflow from capture to print
* DVD with more than 12 hours of movie tutorials and supporting files to accompany the practical projects
If you're new to Photoshop, this book will help you get up to speed pretty quickly. And if you're an old hand, you'll find helpful information here, especially if you're a photographer who has never shot in RAW.