Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Only three copies
in stock at this price.
from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
This book covers the basics of PHP and MySQL along with introductions to advanced topics including object-oriented programming and how to build Web sites that incorporate authentication and security. After you complete this course, you will be able to use PHP and MySQL to build professional quality, database-driven Web sites.
- Enables users to utilize PHP and MySQL to build professional quality, database-driven Web sites, all with open source software.
- Covers the basics of PHP and MySQL along with advanced topics including object-oriented programming and how to build Web sites that incorporate authentication and security.
- Short Careful warnings called point out troublesome issues that you need to watch out for when writing PHP scripts.
- Short Quizzes serve as quick comprehension checks at the end of each major topic assess understanding of the section material.
- Reinforcement Exercises include both guided and free-form exercises that reinforce the skills learned in the chapter and build on your learning experience by providing additional ways to apply your knowledge in new situations.
- Discovery Activities apply the skills learned in the chapter to expand the functionality of an ongoing comprehensive Web site project.
Table of Contents
|Getting Started with PHP|
|Using Functions and Control Structures|
|Handling User Input|
|Working with Files and Directories|
|Working with Databases and MySQL|
|Manipulating MySQL Databases with PHP|
|Managing State Information|
|Developing Object-Oriented PHP|
|Working with XHTML|
|Building a Web Development Environment|
|Secure Coding with PHP|
|Advanced Debugging Techniques|
|Connecting to SQL Server and Oracle Databases|
|Secure Coding with PHP|
|Table of Contents provided by Publisher. All Rights Reserved.|