Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Physics for Scientists and Engineers A Strategic Approach, Vol. 1 (Chs 1-15)by Knight, Randall D.
step-by-step solutions for this book.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
Part I. Newton's Laws
1. Concepts of Motion
2. Kinematics in One Dimension
3. Vectors and Coordinate Systems
4. Kinematics in Two Dimensions
5. Force and Motion
6. Dynamics I: Motion Along a Line
7. Newton's Third Law
8. Dynamics II: Motion in a Plane
Part II. Conservation Laws
9. Impulse and Momentum
Part III. Applications of Newtonian Mechanics
12. Rotation of a Rigid Body
13. Newton’s Theory of Gravity
15. Fluids and Elasticity