Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
PhysioEx™ 9.0: Laboratory Simulations in Physiology with 9.1 Update is an easy-to-use laboratory simulation software and lab manual that consists of 12 exercises containing 63 physiology lab activities that can be used to supplement or substitute wet labs. PhysioEx allows you to repeat labs as often as you like, perform experiments without harming live animals, and conduct experiments that are difficult to perform in a wet lab environment because of time, cost, or safety concerns.
PhysioEx 9.1 features input data variability that allows you to change variables and test out various hypotheses for the experiments. 9.1 retains the popular new improvements introduced in 9.0 including onscreen step-by-step instructions and “Stop & Think” and “Predict” questions that help you think about the connection between the experiments and the physiological concepts they demonstrate.
Table of Contents
1. Cell Transport Mechanisms and Permeability
2. Skeletal Muscle Physiology
3. Neurophysiology of Nerve Impulses
4. Endocrine System Physiology
5. Cardiovascular Dynamics
6. Cardiovascular Physiology
7. Respiratory System Mechanics
8. Chemical and Physical Processes of Digestion
9. Renal System Physiology
10. Acid-Base Balance
11. Blood Analysis
12. Serological Testing