from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
PreTest is the closest you can get to seeing the test before you take it
Great for course review and the USMLE Step 1! Physiology: PreTest asks the right questions so you'll know the right answers. Open it and start learning what's on the test.
- 500 USMLE-type questions and answers
- What you really need to know for exam success
- Detailed explanations for right and wrong answers
- Tested and reviewed by students who recently passed their exams
STUDENT TESTED AND REVIEWED
"I like the High-Yield section in the beginning of the book. It's a nice quick review yet at the same time is thorough and includes the truly high-yield things to know for boards and class." -- Sheree Perron, Third-Year Medical Student, Eastern Virginia Medical School
"I found PreTest Physiology to follow fairly closely my experience with the USMLE Step 1 as far as question structure and depth of the material covered. The most basic and most commonly tested questions in physiology in each system were addressed as well as some of the finer details students still need to know." -- Daniel Marcovici, Third-Year Medical Student, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University
Table of Contents
General Principles: Cellular Physiology
General Principles: Multisystem Processes
Physiology of the Hematopoeitic and Lymphoreticular Systems
Renal and Urinary Physiology