Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Bikram Gill: Cytogeneticist and Wheat Man
W. John Raupp and Bernd Friebe
2. Synthetic Hexaploids: Harnessing Species of the Primary Gene Pool for Wheat Improvement
Francis C. Ogbonnaya, Osman Abdalla, Abdul Mujeeb-Kazi, Alvina G. Kazi, Steven S. Xu, Nick Gosman, Evans S. Lagudah, David Bonnett, Mark E. Sorrells, and Hisashi Tsujimoto
3. Breeding Early and Extra-early Maize for Resistance to Biotic and Abiotic Stresses in Sub-Saharan Africa
B. Badu-Apraku and M.A.B. Fakorede
4. Almond Breeding
Thomas M. Gradziel and Pedro Martínez-Gómez
5. Breeding Loquat
Maria L. Badenes, Jules Janick, Shunquan Lin, Zhike Zhang, Guolu Liang, and Weixing Wu
6. Prognostic Breeding: A New Paradigm for Crop Improvement
Vasilia A. Fasoula