Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Bikram Gill: Cytogeneticist and Wheat Man
W. John Raupp and Bernd Friebe
2. Synthetic Hexaploids: Harnessing Species of the Primary Gene Pool for Wheat Improvement
Francis C. Ogbonnaya, Osman Abdalla, Abdul Mujeeb-Kazi, Alvina G. Kazi, Steven S. Xu, Nick Gosman, Evans S. Lagudah, David Bonnett, Mark E. Sorrells, and Hisashi Tsujimoto
3. Breeding Early and Extra-early Maize for Resistance to Biotic and Abiotic Stresses in Sub-Saharan Africa
B. Badu-Apraku and M.A.B. Fakorede
4. Almond Breeding
Thomas M. Gradziel and Pedro Martínez-Gómez
5. Breeding Loquat
Maria L. Badenes, Jules Janick, Shunquan Lin, Zhike Zhang, Guolu Liang, and Weixing Wu
6. Prognostic Breeding: A New Paradigm for Crop Improvement
Vasilia A. Fasoula