Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
- Looking at Play Through Teachers’ Eyes
- Play and Development: Theory
- Play as the Cornerstone of Development: The Literature
- Orchestrating Children’s Play: Setting the Stage
- Orchestrating Play: Interactions with Children
- Play as a Tool for Assessment
- Mathematics in the Play-Centered Curriculum
- Language, Literacy, and Play
- Science in the Play-Centered Curriculum
- The Arts in the Play-Centered Curriculum
- Play and Socialization
- Outdoor Play
- Play, Toys, and Technology
- Conclusions: Integrating Play, Development, and Practice