Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
- Looking at Play Through Teachers’ Eyes
- Play and Development: Theory
- Play as the Cornerstone of Development: The Literature
- Orchestrating Children’s Play: Setting the Stage
- Orchestrating Play: Interactions with Children
- Play as a Tool for Assessment
- Mathematics in the Play-Centered Curriculum
- Language, Literacy, and Play
- Science in the Play-Centered Curriculum
- The Arts in the Play-Centered Curriculum
- Play and Socialization
- Outdoor Play
- Play, Toys, and Technology
- Conclusions: Integrating Play, Development, and Practice