What is included with this book?
Prepared by residents and attending physicians at Massachusetts General Hospital, the 5th edition of Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine provides key clinical information and solutions to common problems faced in the practice of internal medicine.
Designed to fit in a pocket, this 6-ring looseleaf binder tackles the diagnosis and treatment of the most common disorders in cardiology, pulmonary medicine, gastroenterology, nephrology, hematology-oncology, infectious diseases, endocrinology, rheumatology, and neurology.
Bulleted lists combined with tables and algorithms allow busy clinicians to find the information they need rapidly. A 16-page color insert displays classic normal and abnormal radiographs, CT scans, echocardiograms, peripheral blood smears, and urinalyses seen in the practice of internal medicine.
Completely updated, this highly regarded, best-selling reference is ideal for medical students, interns, residents, and candidates reviewing for internal medicine board exams.
• User-friendly 2-color design
• Small enough to fit in a pocket
• 6-ring binder to accommodate notes
• Tabs help locate major organ systems quickly
• Content has been fully updated to include the most recent information across the full breadth of inpatient internal medicine.