Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Prepared by residents and attending physicians at Massachusetts General Hospital, the 5th edition of Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine provides key clinical information and solutions to common problems faced in the practice of internal medicine.
Designed to fit in a pocket, this 6-ring looseleaf binder tackles the diagnosis and treatment of the most common disorders in cardiology, pulmonary medicine, gastroenterology, nephrology, hematology-oncology, infectious diseases, endocrinology, rheumatology, and neurology.
Bulleted lists combined with tables and algorithms allow busy clinicians to find the information they need rapidly. A 16-page color insert displays classic normal and abnormal radiographs, CT scans, echocardiograms, peripheral blood smears, and urinalyses seen in the practice of internal medicine.
Completely updated, this highly regarded, best-selling reference is ideal for medical students, interns, residents, and candidates reviewing for internal medicine board exams.
• User-friendly 2-color design
• Small enough to fit in a pocket
• 6-ring binder to accommodate notes
• Tabs help locate major organ systems quickly
• Content has been fully updated to include the most recent information across the full breadth of inpatient internal medicine.