Usually Ships in 3-5 Business Days
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
Renting is easy, fast, and cheap! Renting from eCampus.com can save you hundreds of dollars compared to the cost of new or used books each semester. At the end of the semester, simply ship the book back to us with a free UPS shipping label! No need to worry about selling it back.
How do rental returns work?
Returning books is as easy as possible. As your rental due date approaches, we will email you several courtesy reminders. When you are ready to return, you can print a free UPS shipping label from our website at any time. Then, just return the book to your UPS driver or any staffed UPS location. You can even use the same box we shipped it in!
What version or edition is this?
This is the 1st edition with a publication date of 8/27/2014.
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
The newest addition to the indispensable Pocket Medicine series offers a range of vital clinical data on obstetrics and gynecology care. Pocket Obstetrics and Gynecology is the definitive on-the-spot, real-world guide, written by residents and packed with need to know information. Perfect for forming initial care plans during rounds. Prepare yourself today!
- Coverage in topics including: primary care; ER; operative ob-gyn; pelvic surgery and urogynecology; infertility; prenatal care; normal labor and delivery; complicated pregnancy and delivery; cardiology; pulmonary; gastroenterology; hematology; neurology; gynecologic oncology
- Special appendices on pelvic anatomy; common ob-gyn procedures and surgeries; drugs in OB and breastfeeding; ACLS algorithms; NRP algorithm
- Evidence-based data with current citations
- Chapters organized by organ systems, putting women’s health topics into general medical context – perfect for clerkship studies.
- User-friendly Pocket Series design includes 6-ring binder with pockets in front and back and white space for reader’s notes