The best Lisbon has to offer — in your pocket.
The Pocket Rough Guide to Lisbon is your essential guide to Portugal's capital, with all the key sights, restaurants, shops, and bars presented in a pocket-size format with a full-color, pull-out map.
The "Best of Lisbon" section highlights the city's gems, including the Museu Calouste Gulbenkian's dazzling art collection and tram rides through the historic Alfama quarter. The Places section divides the city by area for easy navigation, with listings of the must-see sights and the best places to eat, drink, and dance — from cozy restaurants to fado bars to kick-off a night out — all written in Rough Guide's trademark honest and informative style.
- Full-color, pull-out map, plus easy-to-use neighborhood maps to help you find your way around.
- The best of the city's restaurants, bars, clubs and hotels, selected by our expert author.
- Tailored itineraries and highlights make trip-planning easy.
- Inspirational color photography brings the city to life.
- Updated information, including transportation details and a calendar of festivals and events.
Make the most of your time with The Pocket Rough Guide to Lisbon.