Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction: The Political Economy of the Post-Industrial Age, Anne Wren
Part 1: Socio-Economic Regimes and the Service Transition
2. A Political-Institutional Model of Real Exchange Rates, Competitiveness, and the Division of Labor, Torben Iversen and David Soskice
3. The Trilemma Revisited: Implications for Inequality and Employment Creation of the ICT Revolution and the Expansion of Service Trade, Anne Wren, Mate Fodor and Sotiria Theodoropoulou
4. The Service Transition and Women's Employment, Moira Nelson and John Stephens
5. Pathways of Change in Coordinated Market Economies: Training Regimes in Germany and the Netherlands, Karen M. Anderson and Anke Hassel
6. A Tale of Two Trilemmas: Varieties of Higher Education and the Service Economy, Ben Ansell and Jane Gingrich
Part 2: Political Outcomes of Economic Change
7. De-Industrialization and the Expansion of the Welfare State: A Reassessment, Philip Manow, Kees Van Kersbergen, and Gijs Schumacher
8. Service Expansion, International Exposure, and Political Preferences, Anne Wren and Philipp Rehm
9. The Political Economy of Working Time and Redistribution, Lucy Barnes
10. The Political Economy of Gender in Service Sector Economies, Torben Iversen and Frances Rosenbluth