Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
1. Inclusive Development: Debates and Issues
2. Inclusive Development and the Burdens of History
3. Addressing the Social Deficit in the Wake of Neoliberal Reforms
4. Mexico and Indonesia: Politics and Development in Weak States
5. Chile: Moving towards Greater Inclusion: From Political Polarization to Consensus
6. South Korea: Authoritarianism, Democracy, and the Struggle to Maintain Inclusive Development
7. Conclusions: The Politics and Policies of Inclusive Development