Business leaders today are seeking meaningful patterns in their people data that will help them gain a competitive edge. The answer is in the growing discipline of workforce analytics.
Much attention has already been paid to the technical requirements for implementing workforce analytics, now, there's a book that covers the organizational development and change management issues that will make or break your success.
Drawing on insights from dozens of experts in workforce analytics as well as their own cutting edge experience within IBM, the authors walk step-by-step through setting up and then embedding workforce analytics capabilities.
With candid case studies and clear advice from those who have already faced and overcome the challenges associated with workforce analytics, you'll learn how to:
• Begin with a vision, not data analysis
• Pick your projects wisely, so you can "earn your keep" with visible, valuable successes
• Build a team with the right skills to deliver the insights your organization needs
• Identify the right stakeholders and sponsors to ensure success
• Choose the best technology for your analytics needs
• Handle some of the sensitivities around using employee data in analytics projects
• Run a successful workforce analytics function for the long term
• Use storytelling techniques to ensure you can influence organizational decisions or initiatives with the results of your workforce analytics projects
Analytics are rapidly becoming pervasive in functions ranging from Finance to Marketing. Now, discover how HR can gain just as much value, by informing every key decision with the best possible insight.