John A. Romas, MPH, PhD is Professor Emeritus at Minnesota State University–Mankato and is now in private practice. While at Minnesota State, Romas was a professor and chair of the Department of Health Science. He taught stress and health courses and conducted workshops and seminars on managing change and promoting health for public schools, state agencies, healthcare organizations, and businesses.
Manoj Sharma, CHES, PhD, is a professor in the College of Education, Criminal Justice, and Human Services at University of Cincinnati. He has served as a physician or health consultant for many organizations, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the European Union. He has written widely in the fields of stress management and community health and is a Fellow of the American Institute of Stress.
1. Understanding Stress
2. Enhancing Awareness about Managing Stress
4. Effective Communication
5. Managing Anger and Resolving Conflicts
6. Coping with Anxiety
7. Eating Behaviors for Healthy Lifestyles
8. Regular Physical Activity and Exercise
9. Efficient Time Management
10. Implementing a Stress Reduction Plan