Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
The Premier Planner 2013-2014 is a specially designed 4-color collegiate planner.
It includes a college survival guide section offering resources for goal-setting, time management, studying, health and money sense, achievement, complete with planning stickers and planning forms, as well as monthly planning (2 pages/month), weekly planning (48 weeks; July 2013 start date), which facilitate weekly as well as long-term planning. Spiral bound, 6x9 trim size.
Table of Contents
1. Student Information
2. Where Are You Going?
3. Managing Your Time
4. Study Smarter
6. Money Sense
8. Planning Forms
9. July 2013 - June 2014 Planner pages - Monthly/Weekly/Daily
10. Measurements & Conversions
12. Time Zones
13. Personal Directory
14. Dollars and Sense: A Guide to Managing Your Money
15. Yearly Calendar