Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
For undergraduate and graduate courses in entrepreneurship
This book is for the future entrepreneur who wants to understand the critical issues and feasibility of developing a business venture, while developing an extensive business plan.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This text will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Focus on the “Front End” of the Entrepreneurial Process: The entrepreneurial process is discussed and defined as part of the comprehensive business plan process.
- Give Students a Solid Point of Reference: A business plan, for a fictitious company name Prime Adult Fitness, is built throughout the course of the book.
- Present Special Insights on Presenting and Writing a Business Plan: The book provides tips and suggesting for presenting a business plan with confidence and pose and includes a 12 slide PowerPoint with suggestions on what to include on each slide.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Why Plan?
PART II. WHAT TO DO BEFORE THE BUSINESS PLAN IS WRITTEN
Chapter 2. Developing and Screening Business Ideas
Chapter 3. Feasibiity Analysis
PART III. PREPARING A BUSINESS PLAN
Chapter 4. Introductory Material, Executive Summary, and Description of the Business
Chapter 5. Industry Analysis
Chapter 6. Market Analysis
Chapter 7. Marketing Plan
Chapter 8. Management Team and Company Structure
Chapter 9. Operations Plan and Product (or Service) Design and Development Plan
Chapter 10. Financial Projections
PART IV. PRESENTING THE BUSINESS PLAN
Chapter 11. Presenting the Plan with Confidence